Job Description of the Regional Secretary for Region 56
Volunteering is what makes AYSO run
The AYSO volunteer position of the regional secretary is intended to help with regional matters as needed.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The regional secretary is expected to:
- Organize and schedule regional meetings;
- Record minutes of the region meetings and transcribe them for distribution to the regional staff; and
- Attend region meetings (about eight per year) to record minutes, and perform other duties as required.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
To be considered for the position of the regional secretary, the applicant should:
- Have good computer/typing skills;
- Be able to take notes at meetings;
- Have some knowledge of AYSO; and
- Successfully pass a screening, including a background check.
Full AYSO description » Click Here