Congratulations to the 2014 Turkey Shootout Champions!
BU10 Flight A Champions
Region 779 | Elite | Page
BU10 Flight B Champions
Region 19 | Blue Giants | Reilly
Region 120 | Full Throttle | Vargo
Region 84 | Thunder | Jarvis
Region 112 | Elite FC | Chin
Region 2 | Arcadia | Yen
Region 10 | PV Eclipse | Mitchell
Thank you to all players, coaches, and families for joining us Thanksgiving weekend!
November 28 - 29, 2014
Applications are now being accepted for entrance into the AYSO Region 56 Thanksgiving Turkey Shootout Tournament!
The deadline to enter the tournament is November 14th, 2014. Applications accepted by that date will be given priority for acceptance into the tournament; all others will be accepted based on any available openings.
Applications will be accepted on a first-come basis, based on a completed application. Your application must include the application and the check.
- Team Application Form will be completed entirely online through ayso56.org/Turkey_Tournament.html.
- Team Roster Form completed online and approved by your Regional Commissioner.
- Roster changes must be received by the Tournament Registrar three (3) days prior to the tournament; there will be no roster changes allowed on tournament day. All roster changes must be approved by your Regional Commissioner.
- Rosters must be comprised solely of players who are registered in AYSO’s Fall 2014 season.
- Guest players may be added to your roster from a neighboring AYSO region. In this case, the guest player’s Regional Commissioner must approve the roster additions via the online registration system.
- Player roster limits are as follows:
- U-14 15 players max 11-v-11 play
- U-12 15 players max 9-v-9 play
- U-10 12 players max 7-v-7 play
- The completed online Referee Form approved by your Regional Referee Administrator.
- A single Regional check for the total amount of the Team Entry Fee and the Referee Commitment Fee.:
Age Division Team Entry Fee Referee Fee Total Fee
U-14 $400 $250 $650
U-12 $400 $250 $650
U-10 $350 $250 $600
- 3.Each team will be guaranteed three (3) games in pool play. The top teams will advance to the medal rounds on Saturday afternoon. All pool games will be as follows: 60 min for U-14, 50 min for U-12, and 40 min for U-10. All Finals will be: U-14, 70 min, U-12, 60 min and U-10, 50 min.
- 4.Location: Huntington Beach Sports Complex: 18100 Goldenwest St. Huntington Beach, CA 92647. We are a few miles (3miles/7 minutes) from the beach. There is a $1 charge for all-day parking. No pets are allowed at fields.
- 5.Awards: All players and coaches will receive Tournament Souvenir pins. All players and coaches from teams finishing 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in their divisions will receive medals, for U10 –U14. Referees will receive lunch, t-shirts, Tournament pins, and Tournament flip coins. Shelter and water for referees will be provided.
Send your Regional Check to:
AYSO Region 56 Thanksgiving Turkey Shootout
P.O. Box 8205
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
If accepted, it will be assumed that you intend for your team to play the entire tournament, and to return if necessary on the alternative date (in the event that becomes necessary). The alternative date is November 30th, 2014.
If your application is not accepted, you will be offered the opportunity to be placed on a waiting list, or if you prefer we will return your application to you within 48 hours. By October 30th, 2014 we will notify you of your acceptance status.
Refunds: If you withdraw your application by November 1st, 2014, a full refund will be issued. If you withdraw after the November 1st, 2014 deadline, we will only issue a refund if a replacement team can be found, less any cost to register that replacement team.
All information about the tournament can be obtained by visiting our website at: www.ayso56.org/Turkey_Tournament.html
Please note that email and the internet will be the primary means of communication for this tournament. Please note that the purpose for this tournament is to provide funding for field renovation improvements and support the VIP program of Region 56. We will be sending out information via email newsletter once your application is received. In the meantime, if you have any further questions, you may contact us as follows:
Kolby Keo (714) 272-6069 Call, Text or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Turkey Tournament is using an online registration program.
Please send one (1) Region check that covers both the Entry and Referee fees to the Tournament Registrar address below.
AYSO Region 56-Thanksgiving Turkey Shootout Tournament
P.O. Box 8205
Huntington Beach, California, 92646
Make Region check payable to: AYSO Region 56 Thanksgiving Turkey Shootout Tournament